Hey Somethings! PCR here…
Now that we’ve made it through “The Day of Gorging” and are now into “The Day of Madness”, a few reminders for those out braving the Black Friday deals and such at your local stores…
- Retail employees and Servers do NOT set the prices.
- Retail employees and Servers do NOT control inventory levels.
- Retail employees and Servers can NOT control how quickly others before you do or do not interact with things.
- Retail employees and Servers would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to treat you how you treat them.. especially if you’re treating them like shit… but they can’t. YOU have that choice to be kind or not.
- Most (if not all) Retail employees and Servers absolutely loath today, basically because of the types of people they’re afraid they’ll encounter. Don’t be one of those people.
Regardless of where you are… your electronics or hobby store, the drive-thru of Jack-In-The-Box, a home improvement store, a swank sit-down restaurant… remember, the people taking care of you are just that.. PEOPLE… and they deserve respect and compassion. Don’t be the asshole they tell stories about in the breakroom.